Saturday, April 16, 2011

Anonymous Letter

I forgive myself and I am forgiven.

I forgive western medicine for helping my mother become and sustain being a drug addict. I forgive myself for being so angry for so long. I forgive the media for scaring people into submission, including my happy peaceful dad. I forgive all the unkind things ever said to me, and by me. I forgive myself for not feeling like I am good enough. I am willing to forgive humans for polluting and disrespecting this beautiful planet and ourselves. I forgive myself for any bad choices - I forgive myself inaction for for fear of making bad choices. I forgive conventional farmers for still dumping chemicals into the Earth and calling it food and 'not harmful.' I forgive humans for arrogantly thinking we know more than nature. I forgive myself for all the critical/judgemental and self loathing thoughts I've had about my body, my abilities and my life. I forgive myself for thinking about being attached to the pain of the past. I forgive myself for creating hypnotizing stories about tragedy, lack and fear. I forgive myself for believing them. I forgive myself for thinking judgemental thoughts about lesbians and gays. I forgive all the people, particularly the catholic church, for teaching me those beliefs. I forgive you mom for teaching me to hate myself and forcing me to defend myself from the earliest age. I forgive you for hating your life. I forgive you for being lazy and obbsessed with outer appearances. I forgive you for pitting all of us against each other. I forgive you for selling yourself for drugs. I forgive myself for being relieved when you passed away. I forgive myself for any unkind thing I ever said to you. I forgive you for telling me no one would ever love me. I forgive you for teaching me to expect the worst I forgive you for deliberately making us afraid all the time. I forgive you for wasting your life and causing so much pain and havoc in the family. I forgive you for mocching off Grampy, Shannon and anyone else ensnared by your lies. I forgive you for never telling the truth. I forgive you for not protecting me as a little girl. I forgive you for dumping all your emotional/ancestral baggage for me to heal. I forgive myself for signing on for that. I forgive myself for being stubborn. I forgive myself for not loving the human parts of me. I forgive myself for giving unconditional love to so many others and not to myself. I forgive myself for being distracted by my own pain for so long. I forgive the world for mirroring those beliefs back to me. I forgive and I set myself free. I forgive and I set myself free. I forgive and I set myself free. I forgive and I set myself free. I forgive and I set myself free. I forgive and I set myself free. I forgive and I set myself free. I forgive and I set myself free. I forgive and I set myself free. I forgive and I set myself free. I forgive and I set myself free. I forgive and I set myself free. I forgive and I set myself free. I forgive and I set myself free. I forgive and I set myself free. I forgive and I set myself free. I forgive and I set myself free. I forgive and I set myself free. I forgive and I set myself free. I forgive and I set myself free. I forgive and I set myself free. I forgive and I set myself free. I forgive and I set myself free. I forgive and I set myself free. I forgive and I set myself free. I forgive and I set myself free. I forgive and I set myself free. I forgive and I set myself free. I forgive and I set myself free. I forgive and I set myself free. I forgive and I set myself free. I forgive and I set myself free. I forgive and I set myself free. I forgive and I set myself free. I forgive and I set myself free. I forgive and I set myself free. I forgive and I set myself free. I forgive and I set myself free. I forgive and I set myself free. I forgive and I set myself free. I forgive and I set myself free. I forgive and I set myself free. I forgive and I set myself free. I forgive and I set myself free. I forgive and I set myself free. I forgive and I set myself free. I forgive and I set myself free. I forgive and I set myself free. I forgive and I set myself free. I forgive and I set myself free. I forgive and I set myself free. I forgive and I set myself free. I forgive and I set myself free. I forgive and I set myself free.

Anonymous
San Francisco, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment